Friday, May 10, 2013

First Post... New Beginnings!

First post, fresh start, blank slate.  I've started a blog before, but out of my own laziness it didn't go anywhere.  I have only myself to blame for that ... I found it really difficult to find the motivation to look at a computer after having spent all day doing just that.  Well, I am trying again... fresh start, blank slate! This blog does not have a particular theme, it's a place for me to write about my life, my frustrations, my moments of joy, and maybe occasionally to let our friends and family in the States and Italy know what I am up to here in the Netherlands and wherever else life brings me!  Inspired by the many food and family life blogs I currently follow, I hope this blog can serve as as sort of memory 'book' that I imagine is fun to reflect on as life changes.  Cheers to new beginnings!


1 comment: